Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lost

I know everyone is busy, we all have a lot on our plates these days.  I have felt so overwelmed these past 6 months.  I have felt like I was going to lose myself in it all.  Allen left for Army Bootcamp, graduated and now is at tech school in VA.  Zack has moved back home temporarily, he is moving to Great Falls in June for a promotion he has been working hard for.  Devin has been testing the waters of being a pre-teen.  Please lord give me strength!  Chantel is a brownine girl scout and a proud owner of a new Guinea Pig.  My job has been a total stress ~ bring on the prozac atmosphere ~ since our transition with Kroger,  working late nights and no energy when I get home.  I can't keep track of the people moving in and out of our house lately.  My Close to My business / friends have been faithful and kept me sane.  So between working a full time job, being a Brownie Girl Scout Troop Leader (working hard to earn those try-its and selling cookies), I have been lost.  GOOD NEWS, I have been found.  I will be posting (and trying to catch up).  Thank you for your love and support!
No, nothing has changed in my circumstances, except maybe the blessing of stronger shoulders to carry it all.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. I love you and I know that we are never given more than we can handle. It's a faith thing! Sometimes it's definitely easier than others to have faith, but the times we struggle the most are when we need it the most. Just know that I have faith in YOU! You're all that and more.

    ReplyDelete