Tuesday, September 22, 2009

6 X 6 Accordian Album

6 x 6 Accordian Album Workshop
Paper is from the Paper Garden Paper Packet. Card Stock is Sweet Leaf and Buttercup, the accessories are from the Mini Medley Winter Cozy Collection. This adorable little album idea was given to me by a side-line, Ann Stoddard. (thanks Ann!) I am having a workshop on September 26th at 9:00 AM. All Papers will be cut, all accessories will be provided, you just come and put it together! The cost is $8.85 That's with tax. If you would like me to assemble it would be an additional $4.00 and shipping if I need to mail to you. Please email me to pre-order or reserve your spot for this cute workshop. stampwithheart@yahoo.com. These can
 be used as fun gifts or for a desk or counter to show off those cute photos.


Cost: $ 8.85 Please email me to order or attend workshop Instructions: click here stampwithheart@yahoo.com

1 comment: