Friday, September 11, 2009

Summer Time, Baseball and Dreams

I love Summer evenings sitting in a ball park with the huge overhead lights on, sitting in the bleachers, the crowds all cheering for their teams. I have very fond memories of growing up and playing softball, playing under the lights, the cheers, the evening breeze, the competition, and feeling you belong to a team with an important purpose, all working together for the win, there is nothing like it. My son Devin plays Base Ball it is his dream to play professionally when he "grows up" He has played for the last 5 years. This year he is on a comp team and is loving it. As I watch his focus and determination I see my little boy growing into the man he will become. Dreams are very powerful, he has the whole world at his feet. Its amazing to watch him chase his dream and do what he loves to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment